Improve a simple JS function to work with youtube API
This project was successfully completed by BLET for €158 EUR in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€30 - €250 EUR
Completed In5 days
I've developed a simple YouTube manager so I can show in a a video from youtube.
It has got very few controls (volume off, pause, ...) but I need to improve it, adding, furthermore, these controls:
- time bar so user can move backwards/forward as in youtube site. don't mind if it's on a bar supperposed to the video, or in a sepparate div.
- volume bar, instead of static buttons to mute, set max volume and set minimum volume.
- possibility to change the size of the video,
- possibility to change the quality of the video,
Please find attached the source code I do have implemented right now. You can see a live instance of this code running at [url removed, login to view] (user flancer password freelancer).
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online