Architect/Technical Lead Required
- Status Closed
- Budget min €5000 EUR
- Total Bids 18
We are searching for an Architect/Technical Lead to form part of a new team.
The successful candidate must have the following:-
• 10+ years as a Senior Java Developer
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences is a must
• experience in coding, designing and optimizing high-traffic, mission-critical applications
• must have large scale architecture and design experience
• design and development experience in large scale web and enterprise systems
• experience in SOA(FUSE ESB/Apache ServiceMix), Web-Services(REST/SOAP)
• experience in designing for performance and other non-functional requirements
• experience in using UML for creating and architecture and design artifacts
• extensive experience with Spring, OSGi, Apache ActiveMQ & Camel & CXF, NoSQL databases
• strong verbal and written communication
• providing architecture and design guidance to development teams
• ability to oversee highly complicated technology and product assessments and to propose appropriate technologies
• succeeding in recommending the techniques / technologies that should be applied at all application levels
• able to perform top-level fit analysis, application rationalization, and capability mapping in order to identify the corresponding tool and pattern to the purpose (and minimize any overlap)
• ability to resolve the implications and conflicts between the ideal application architecture and constraints imposed by other forces (e.g., availability, security, financial, accessibility, etc.).
• collaborating with Tech Lead, System Architect and Business Analyst to integrate different perspectives into technical documentation
• proven experience with deployment of enterprise software in Unix platforms, and the capability to closely collaborate with the operations team
• experience with Scrum (or other Agile Methodologies) is a great advantage
• advanced knowledge of English represents a must
• Independent in decision-making
• continuous learner
• good in leading and coaching team members
The project is challenging but rewarding.
Please contact me if you meet the above criteria as I would like to arrange an interview at the earliest convenience.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online