Java Spring Framework web services Project
This project was successfully completed by IMSeriousBidder for $1500 USD in 10 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Completed In10 days
The requirement is for a web service that takes user credentials from a data base, changes them to a token based mechanism, sends them to a mobile based app via a SMS (SMPP) - the App digests the credentials and uses them to populate the App user credentials (note that the App exists and is not part of the project)
· A service is required that will manage the credentials for the users of an mobile application.
· This has to be a web service based on the Spring Framework and will require past experience in configuring.
· The service has to have a XML interface, where it can accept an XML GET Request and respond with an XML Payload. Have to build the relevant XML Schema Definition.
· The service has to be capable of serving regular web content.
· The web service needs to connect to a MySQL Database, which holds the user credentials.
· Once credentials obtained from server they shall be encrypted, then encoded with base64 as the username/password management system needs to be able to work with authentication tokens to return the credentials. (Authentication tokens must have a same day validity period (GMT midnight expiry) and be regenerated if expired), communication to App shall be via SMS which shall be sent with the use of a SMPP server.
· The web service must be scalable so that multiple services can run and connect to a single backend database.
· Sufficient logging should be possible on all the interfaces so that historical tracing can be done to track down any issues.
Further interactive discussion to complete the specification is recommended, currently detail of requirement is being scoped and will be shared with potential Freelancers as project files.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online