The requirement is for a web service that takes user credentials from a data base, changes them to a token based mechanism, sends them to a mobile based app via a SMS (SMPP) - the App digests the credentials and uses them to populate the App user credentials (note that the App exists and is not part of the project)
· A service is required that will manage the credentials for the users of an mobile application.
· This has to be a web service based on the Spring Framework and will require past experience in configuring.
· The service has to have a XML interface, where it can accept an XML GET Request and respond with an XML Payload. Have to build the relevant XML Schema Definition.
· The service has to be capable of serving regular web content.
· The web service needs to connect to a MySQL Database, which holds the user credentials.
· Once credentials obtained from server they shall be encrypted, then encoded with base64 as the username/password management system needs to be able to work with authentication tokens to return the credentials. (Authentication tokens must have a same day validity period (GMT midnight expiry) and be regenerated if expired), communication to App shall be via SMS which shall be sent with the use of a SMPP server.
· The web service must be scalable so that multiple services can run and connect to a single backend database.
· Sufficient logging should be possible on all the interfaces so that historical tracing can be done to track down any issues.
Further interactive discussion to complete the specification is recommended, currently detail of requirement is being scoped and will be shared with potential Freelancers as project files.
Added further information as pdf files to enable project delivery time to be understood, correct estimation of time and complexity very important as project requires early delivery, support will be provided in establishing platform according to developers requirement, remote access will be supported by ssh certificate access. Project contact/collabaration will be via IM (Skype) - Project Time zone in terms of support GMT.
Freelancers that have already bid or contacted me - please check extra project information and respond with any questions and accurate estimate of their availability - 10 day turnaround to have working pilot site important.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $1085 for this job
I have 6 years experience in JAVA, J2EE, WebServices, Spring, RestServices, XML, MySQL but new to SMPP and I can easily get hands on that. I am interested in your project and ready to start.
i am having skills according to this project XML and etc.I work on many MVC framework so I does not face much problems to ride with any other framework and does not take much time to get familiar with them