I need to translate a file from English to Polish.
You will get one file in a plaintext format, this should be an easy project but just a few things:
- the uploaded file is a text file which can be opened in any text editor (PSPad, Notepad, Komodo, Netbeans)
- it can be opened in MS Word if you really want to, but REMEMBER that it MUST NOT BE SAVED AS DOC OR DOCX file (save it as plaintext in UTF8 encoding)
- if you can differentiate between formal and informal language (such as du/Sie in German), please use the FORMAL version
- there are a lot of synonyms (job/work/employment, receive/get/gain). PLEASE try to translate them truthfully and not always to the same word.
- the text is in the following format:
"some-title" => <<<EOT
<p>Another text with a <a href="%s">link</a></p>
- Please only edit the actual text and NOT THE FORMATTING so the result of this example (English to German) would be:
"ubersetzer-titel" => <<<EOT
<p>übersetzter Titel mit einem <a href="%s">link</a></p>
As you can see, you should not edit the formatting such as tags, quotes and brackets, only the text.
36 freelancers are bidding on average $77 for this job
I'm a professional translator. i have done a lot of such formatting/encoding. i use Notepad ++ editor. I translate manually to ensure naturally sounding Polish, I localize where necessary and proofread upon completion.
Hello, as a Polish native speaker with experience in translating both technical and non-technical texts, manuals, software, games, websites etc. I can provide you with fast and accurate work.