Each section of HTML needs to have the following action taken on it:-
1. Remove a specific text string.
2. Correct line spacing to use <br /> instead of <p>.
3. Add more line breaks to ensure it renders well in the HTML template supplied.
4. Test in the HTML template supplied to ensure that it fits and matches the design brief.
4. Format the HTML code in Eclipse PDT for consistency.
The work is very repetitive and this task requires someone that has good attention to detail. The file is approximately 2,500 lines although only 2,200 need editing.
When the project is awarded, I will supply the original XML file – with a number of examples to show what is required.
Once again, please only bid on this project, if you understand HTML / XHTML, can work in Eclipse PDT and NotePad++, and enjoy working on repetitive changes to code.
The successful coder will be considered for future works in HTML/XHTML if they prove themselves with this task.