We are an upcoming Online Travel Portal based out of Delhi and are currently looking for software professionals to join us on a contractual / full time basis.
We currently have the following positions open: Software Architect / Database Architect / Project Lead. The Job and Candidate requirement has been listed below. Please note that prior experience in development of Travel Portal is Mandatory.
Candidate will be part of the fast growing Online Travel Company in the Core Technology domain and will be responsible for the following activities:
• Understanding third party API’s / XML’s
• Making API Calls and recording response
• Coding the Travel Software Package thereby integrating the API’s / XML’s into travel products. The API’s / XML’s would be required to be integrated
• This will also include integration of MySQL / MSSQL databases through compilers and connectors
• Create Unit Test Cases
• Unit Tests and Integration testing of the Releases Tasks
• Maintains the Code base in the VSS properly
• Write SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views using SQL
• Should be able to work on GUI+ Libraries as well
• Understand and implement Microsoft Patterns and Practices across applications
• Good Command over Custom / User Controls / Custom Attributes, HTTP Handlers and HTTP Modules
Mandatory Technology Skill-Sets
• Visual Studio 2008+ with ASP.NET 3.5+
• Web Services
• SQL Server 2008 (Store, Function & Trigger)
• ASMX and WCF
• Web Application Server: IIS 6.0, 7.0
• Database - MySQL
Mandatory Functional Skill-Sets
• Excellent knowledge of integration of API’s and XML’s (Air, Hotel, Payment Gateway, SSL, GDS and Other Third party) is a Must
• Excellent knowledge of Dynamic Packaging, B2B, B2C, Mid-Office, Customer Relationship Management, Administrator
• Experience in the Software Development for Travel Application (Online Travel Portal) may only apply as the set skill is mandatory
• Understands technical and functional design requirements
• Designs, codes, and tests technical solutions
• Should have knowledge of ‘N-Tier’ Software model
• Should have excellent knowledge of the technologies as stated above
• Designs, codes, and tests technical solutions.
• Possesses basic knowledge of classes software, components, objects, and interfaces
Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
• Experience in design using OOPS, Design patterns (Factory Method, Abstract Factory, Singleton)