We are looking for a dynamic developer who has real world 'experience' in live 'enterprise' CRM applications - and working for a highly energised employer.
This is the best time to join our team as our app and products are expanding and we need more developers to assist with maintenance and re-factoring, module expansion and new market builds.
We are looking for a full time senior developer to join us on a long term basis.
The job will consist of 30% support and maintaining of legacy code and 70%
building new code and features.
Currently the code base has no test coverage. It is a huge code base so only experienced developers who are not afraid of hard work need apply. We have a great team on board now who are all working in the direction to bring the code base up to speed and for it to be accessed via third parties via an API.
The high level plan forward on this front is to:
1) Understand the code base of existing project and get the overall picture of current functionality, including breaking points and items which need to be improved.
2) Be prepared to refactor all current code and split it into "app" layer and "web ui" layer
3) Analyze the scope/tech specs/requirements and prepare the base for functional branches of new project which will be cross-platformed (PC and Mobile based)
You need to write a personalised cover letter in your application that explains how your experience will be a good fit for our company, based on the below criteria. No template application letters.
Please only respond to the job if you have the following MUST HAVE requirements.
- Strong RoR background (Rails 2.3 and 3)
- Strong experience in relational Databases. (performance/compatibility/fundamental features)
- Solid analytical skills
- Knowledge of mobile OS (Android, iOS, Blackberry, WinMobile...)
- Experienced in HTML, JS (Backbone, Angular JS) and mobile development frameworks
- Working knowledge of postgresql 9.2, triggers, stored procedures, constraints
- OOP history
- Unix/Linux experience
- Prototype and JQuery
- Completion of Ruby ODesk test 2.3
- Fast Learner
- Contributive thinker
- Good English, written and spoken
- Keen to be part of a rapidly growing global company
- Keen to work
- Amazon EC2 experience
- Team Player