Fix issues for HTML5 game
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $195 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I have to fix issues for my HTML5 games on HTC device.
1) The bowling can not test it because the page does not load (see screenshot 03/01/2013 14-33-35).
2) Skyscrapers when we try to login you see a black page (2013-03-05_15-56-17) and nothing happens.
3) for all other games, the problem is that when we access the play area slides down the page to become invisible (2013-03-05_15-50-44 and 2013-03-05_15-57-46).
4) for Pet and Avatar these two games work very well on chrome and mozilla firefox but do not work on safari and explorer browser and throwing this error: TypeError: 'undefined' is not a function (Evaluating 'ig. $ new (' audio '). canPlayType ('audio / mpeg') ')
You know Safari is default browser in Iphone and It will use more December so Can we check this situation with content providers Because We uploaded all doc into amazon cloud?
If you have confidence, Please tell me.
I will deliver the projects of my games after hire a developer.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online