To complete this project you must:
* Have a Hotmail account
* Be able to send mail using Outlook 2010 or better (manually, not automated) using an account different than the one you use for Hotmail.
* Be able to accept 2 sample files from me over any email. For security reasons, I can't post the files publicly here. They must be sent to you privately.
Here is your task:
* You will be given an HTML file
* You must be able to send mail from Outlook to your hotmail account.
* The HTML file will be inserted as text and must LOOK exactly as an image you will be given.
* The HTML content is mostly nested HTML tables. The problem I'm having is that the HTML content shows incorrectly formatted when sent to Hotmail. It doesn't look professional.
* Alternatively, I could use gmail and by pass outlook entirely. I understand that gmail does NOT allow for HTML content, but outlook does. That's why I am refering to outlook here, but I will accept a solution with gmail as the sender.
The project is complete when you complete these tasks:
1- Send the HTML file as content from your Outlook account to your hotmail account.
2- Test PLEASE !! Send a screenshot that shows your hotmail reader viewing the HTML content formatted ** EXACTLY ** as the image I will give you.
Note - I will not accept an HTML file with the promise that it 'should' work... I cannot accept that as a milestone payment. You must complete steps 1&2 above then you get paid in full.