IPhone Application for Stock Trading Simulation
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 1
Looking to have an application developed similar to Virtual Stock Market Lite (check the Apps Store), but with some differences.
This will be a stock market simulation trading game, relying on real time (or as close as possible) trades. This is a data intensive, not graphic intensive application.
1) Users will be required to create a password protected account that will remain logged in on the iphone and will enable user to log in on website.
2) User will have an account with $1 million US to trade.
3) Trades should be reflected immediately upon purchase of stock (both on App and on website).
4) Users should be able to search for stocks based on either ticker symbol OR by name of company through a search.
5) Users should be allowed to target companies to watch, which will show when they first started being watched, at what price, and the difference in price (actual and percentage).
6) Should be able to access yahoo OneSearch (or better equivalent) for recent news of all companies listed (see Virtual Stock Market app).
7) There should be a leaderboard.
8) There should be a forum where App users can add comments and view comments by other apps users and website forum users.
9) GUI must be much more appealing than VSM. App should be able to run in landscape mode. Maybe have a stock ticker with recent trades made by users scrolling across the top.
10) Must be a corresponding website created with all of the date.
I will provide sample user interface ideas for the winning freelancer.
Please tell me how long this will take when you respond to the listing and be sure to list all applications that you have previously created.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online