Developed Groundplan and 3D model for renderings of
- Status Completed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 20
Developed Groundplan and 3D model for renderings of 5700 sq ft gallery of a children's museum. I have a sketchup model of the facility and the main central exhibit which already exists. I need a model built and populated with happy people and kids so that I can generate renderings from multiple angles. Items to be modeled include:
1. Submersible display - includes a submersible type structure that will house interactive game computers. Also includes several other physical based interactives and 3 fish tanks.
2. 30' tall Climbing structure with multiple stairs, ramps, landings, etc. The structure will be themed with trees throughout. Also included are some signage throughout. most signage will be vague, but I may want one built so that I can supply the graphic and use it as the foreground in a rendering.
3. River area which will include 3-4 wall displays that are mostly graphics but with a few 3D elements.
4. An existing simple classroom that is not included in the sketchup model. Don't need a lot of detail, just basic footprint. The top is open with beams that give the illusion of a ceiling. There is a soffit and 30" "ceiling" around the perimeter.
5. There will be painted floor treatment that needs to be included.
6. 3 additional kiosks which will have identicle construction but different graphics (vague) and signage.
7. Other elements as developed including entry portal and other wayfinding and environmental graphics.
The model and renderings are concept level. I have concept level sketches from previous design iterations that we can draw from. Other elements will be developed in the next few weeks and I will provide you with basic sketches and answers to any questions you have.
Deliverable is sketchup model setup to render several different POVs.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online