This project received 45 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $635 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
WHAT I NEED:
1. Five cartoon characters that relate to my company, to use on my website.
3. Five full page illustrations, that include the characters in different scenarios, with backgrounds.
LOOK AND FEEL:
I'm looking for high quality cartoon images, like the ones found here: [url removed, login to view]
Final deliverables should be HD, and in raw file format. My web developer will put the images on the website. You do not need to code the pages.
ABOUT MY WEBSITE:
The name of my website will be GameZino.com. We will sell in-game currency used inside freemium mobile games, at discounted prices. We will sell currency like smurfberries for the Smurf Village game, and donuts for The Simpsons game. We will log into the players game, and buy the currency for them, for only 50% what the game would charge. Our main customer will be adults who like to play cartoon games, but don't want to spend hundreds of dollars. Other companies like ours include: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], and www.gamecoins.com.
I want characters that represent what my company does. The characters should include a hero, or heros, that protect video game currency from greedy corporate bad guys. I've listed some ideas that I came up with, but you don't have to use any of them. I'm open to new ideas.
Gamezino is the name of a little boy magician. He thinks his pet rabbits are normal, but they're actually secret agents protecting him from bad guys who are after Gamezino's video game currency.
Gamezino is the name of a ship, that has game currency on board. The crew could be kids, or animals. And they protect the currency from bad guy pirates.
Gamezino is the name of a planet, that grows game currency on trees. Bad guy aliens want to harvest the planet, but the good guy aliens protect the planet.
Gamezino is the name of a mystical island, like Atlantis. A paradise for gamers, where everybody has unlimited energy and upgrades. The characters protect the island.
Gamezino is the name of a mobile game. The characters live inside the game, and know it. The humor will come from the fact the person playing the game is poor, and can't afford to buy energy for the characters, or speed up building stuff. The characters wish that someone rich would've downloaded them.
Gamezino is the name of a town set in the 1920s. The bad guys are mobsters, who extort game currency from hard working citizens.
Gamezino is the name of a medieval castle. A dragon steals game currency from villagers.
1. Rough sketch of the Characters = 10%
2. Rough sketch of the Scenes = 20%
3. Inking of all Characters and Scenes = 30%
4. Coloring and final delivery = 40%
1. Rough sketch of the Characters = 3 days
2. Rough sketch of the Scenes = 3 days
3. Inking of all Characters and Scenes = 3 days
4. Coloring and final delivery = 3 days
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
- Number Fonts: The 15 Best Fonts To Display Numbers
- How To Make A Basic Cursive Font In Adobe Illustrator
- The Best 25 Free Cursive Fonts To Spice Up Your Designs
- How To Draw A Caricature Using Adobe Flash CS6: Donald Trump Caricature
- How To Draw A Cartoon Character Using Adobe Photoshop CS6: Joker Cartoon
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online