Cleaning up lines - architecture plan drawing
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $178 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I have a line drawing in Rhino (dwg format) and I need to have lines cleaned up, i.e. removed or trimmed where appropriate.
Attached to the file is a jpeg image which should be used as reference to indicate which lines should remain and which should be removed or trimmed.
The 2D lines are in layers and these are the lines which should be edited, these layers are indicated in the file with the suffix 2D.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
- Number Fonts: The 15 Best Fonts To Display Numbers
- 8 Steps To Make Your Own Cursive Lettering In Adobe Illustrator
- Letter Fonts: The Best 25 Free Cursive Fonts To Spice Up Your Designs
- How To Draw A Caricature Using Adobe Flash CS6: Donald Trump Caricature
- How To Draw A Cartoon Character Using Adobe Photoshop CS6: Joker Cartoon
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online