Hand draw (or good Illustrator drawing) of 8 scientific phot
This project received 33 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $370 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We have some photos from a textbook that we would like illustrated versions of. We need them for a presentation and can't violate copyright. You need to be able to look at them, understand what is being shown, and redraw the biological process (at the electron microscope level) without keeping the orientation of the original photos. We need the images to be changed from their perspective, so it doesn't look like we just copied it. You need good spatial ability, because you will be drawing cells, and I would like them to be shifted from their orientation in the photos. Sketches are okay - we are on a quick timeline and want to give a general idea, not a perfect representation.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
- Number Fonts: The 15 Best Fonts To Display Numbers
- How To Make A Basic Cursive Font In Adobe Illustrator
- The Best 25 Free Cursive Fonts To Spice Up Your Designs
- How To Draw A Caricature Using Adobe Flash CS6: Donald Trump Caricature
- How To Draw A Cartoon Character Using Adobe Photoshop CS6: Joker Cartoon
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online