Illustrating a Blog Article
This project is ending today and has an average bid price of $380 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
- i will work only with designers that read this !
We need the 10 points of our "How To" guide to be illustrated with relevant graphics relating to the points. The subject is about considerations for implementing a software system. We need a title graphic and a graphic for each point. Here is an example:
[url removed, login to view]+PSS+Newsletter&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=36114285&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-9Lb5fCPxO6Xjm--M_DjwkH56J6tc7fOCvw8OAvJm5TQzl5AKoiTuOQeMfC4-vGAOm-L3mRJYZhUvazeokB85p3dwDJtQ&_hsmi=36114285
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
- Number Fonts: The 15 Best Fonts To Display Numbers
- 8 Steps To Make Your Own Cursive Lettering In Adobe Illustrator
- Letter Fonts: The Best 25 Free Cursive Fonts To Spice Up Your Designs
- How To Draw A Caricature Using Adobe Flash CS6: Donald Trump Caricature
- How To Draw A Cartoon Character Using Adobe Photoshop CS6: Joker Cartoon
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online