Looking for children's book illustrator
- Status Completed
- Budget $10 - $30 USD
- Total Bids 29
This project requires 6 illustrations Plus front cover. It is a story about Mom and Son visiting a playground where the playground equipment is being upgraded.
All illustrations should be in a colorful and a happy style. If your work is chosen for publication, you will be given credit.
The book will be in portrait format. Required file formats include eps, tiff, jpeg. Size and resolution up to 3000 pxl x 3000 pxl at 300 dpi.
Below is a list describing an example of each of the illustrations needed.
1. Thomas and his Mother.
2. Big Jungle Jim Fort with all the exciting levels to climb and the bridge to walk across and then two curvy sliding boards that slid down, and the yellow and blue swings.
3. Giant mud puddle.
4. Momma and Thomas took off their shoes and socks and walked right into that big mud puddle.
5. Two men jumped off their big machines and ran down to the park and through the gate and into the pond to save mother and son.
6. The men squished their way back to their big machines, still laughing and Mom and Thomas started for home and began laughing too.
Cover to incorporate images of book theme.
Please give samples of your work for evaluation before selection.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online