Marlin/Boat Hand done illustration
This project was awarded to gasparandreii for $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
need a hand done illustration (no vector illustration) showing the attached boat photo with a Marlin jumping. The style should be very close to the example marlin illustrations attached.
1) The below google image search gives you an idea of the illustration style required.
[url removed, login to view]+harvey&client=firefox-a&hs=VY8&rls=[url removed, login to view]:en-US:official&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=8oRpUpbsFcT_4AOIvYCoDg&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=2006&bih=1195&dpr=0.9
2) The final version should only have one person at the stop station driving, wearing a baseball cap.
3) We should start with a very rough pencil layout sketch first, then go to a colored pencil rough sketch
4) Final version is going to be for a t-shirt for a friend - so needs to be drawn at a large enough size. Final artwork needed as a hires scan please - but we can discuss purchase of the original also.
5) Preference will be given to freelancers who have examples of work in a similar style - or can provide an example sketch of the boat to give an idea of their own personal illustration style/ability.
Thanks for your time, any questions please ask.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
- Number Fonts: The 15 Best Fonts To Display Numbers
- 8 Steps To Make Your Own Cursive Lettering In Adobe Illustrator
- Letter Fonts: The Best 25 Free Cursive Fonts To Spice Up Your Designs
- How To Draw A Caricature Using Adobe Flash CS6: Donald Trump Caricature
- How To Draw A Cartoon Character Using Adobe Photoshop CS6: Joker Cartoon
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online