An IT company specialized in network design and implementation for small and medium-sized enterprises.
1. An estate agent for property lettings and sales with headquarter in central London and 10 branches across London and Surrey. They are connected to the national websites for advertising properties, and aim to offer the best services for clients in communications and customer services in property lettings and sales.
Discussions are to be carried out from both theoretical and practical perspectives
The report should contain sections as follows:
Part A: Network Design Solution for Chosen Client
The solution should contain the following subsections:
1) Background and requirements:
a. Background Description: Define and describe the scenario of your chosen case, including business nature, organisation size, etc. Briefly introduce some comparable market competitors.
b. Requirement Analysis: Explain what new network technologies mean to the organisation, how the new network design would bring the benefit to improve the competitiveness of the client. Explain the major functional requirements involved in network solution (including hardware, software, connection, etc.).
2) Network Architecture and Design: Describe the network model chosen for the client, and draw a network architecture diagram for the solution. A desirable network diagram should use standard CISCO networking icons, and should provide clear views of the overall network at different levels including logical view and interconnection view (see details of workshop 4).
3) Network Components:
a. Network Connections: Describe the appropriate connection media for each section of the designed network, discuss the chosen networking media with its advantages and disadvantages
b. Networking Components: Describe the typical networking devices used in the network solution, and explain where they are used and why they are used for which purpose.
Part B: Critical Analysis and Reflections
4) Critical Analysis and Reflections: Discuss why the network solution is designed as you have proposed, including advantages and disadvantages, and potential future issues. Describe what you have achieved or learned in network design.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
I am an IT expert with an experience up to 12 years in networking(cisco, juniper),c++ programming,HTML, windows infrastructure,active directory,ISA, TMG, forefront fortigate firewall and VOIP
I'm a creative professional freelance graphic designer who can provide your task in time with a greater quality
Hi, my name is Stackhanov Igor. Have more than 10 years of experience in computer graphic. Especially I specialize in vector graphic.
Top Ranked Team Design Provider on Freeancer Since 2011. Logos & Corporate Branding Business Cards, Letterhead, Envelopes, Pocket Folders Brochures & Annual Reports Trifolds, Program Books & Posters Apparel Design & Specialty Invitations & Announcements Advertisements, Sell Sheets, Marketing Flyers Web Layouts & Email Blast Layouts Creative or Technical Copywriting Direct Mail & Postcard Designs Book & Magazine Layout Photo Retouching, Composite & Silhouetting Logo Redraws & Illustrations Website Designing Website Development Front end Designers