We are looking for a graphic designer to create art for a slot machine game. We need original art, drawn and created by you. No clip art or pre-existing images.
The deliverables of this project are a series of high-quality PNG files, based on your original art, rendered in specific sizes (provided below). We have also attached a series of sample images so that you can see exactly what is required from you to complete this project.
The name of this game is Ghostly Labyrinth and the theme is a spooky maze, something perfect for Halloween. Something a little creepy, but not too scary for Grandma to enjoy.
We need 8 unique icons for this game:
3. spider webs
4. dusty treasure box opened (webs)
5. pile of bones
You must produce:
1. A “game loading” image (800 x 600). Leave a large gap at the top of the image so we can add the company logo once it is complete.
2. A background image (800 x 520). This image should include the name of the game, and several “holes” for the slot machine reels. See provided PNG for sample.
3. Eight different “tile images” (150 x 100). Each tile should match one of the 8 items listed above, keeping with this game’s theme.
4. Eight different “prize images” (250 x 50). Each of these should match its corresponding “tile” image ([url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] both use the same icon).
Final deliverables will be a folder of images, matching the names and sizes of the images attached to this description.
We have also included “[url removed, login to view]” to show what a completed game might look like, once all of these graphic elements have been combined.
Bonus: if you have good created ideas for additional tiles, please feel free to make a few extra. We will be happy to offer a bonus for those who go above and beyond.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $208 for this job
Hello. I love my work and always I do it qualitatively. I will be glad to help with your project. You can look examples of my works in my portfolio. Thank for your time. Aveli...
I'm a versatile artist with years of experience. Regarding especially my background in classic art disciplines, I believe that I could be just the right person for this job.
I have strong illustration skills. I use Photoshop and Illustrator. Please see my online portfolio at http://mvann.com for examples of my work. I believe my illustrative style would be perfect for your project.