generate maps using arcGIS software
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $7 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
Hi, I have finished working on a dissertation on flooding. The dissertation requires generation of maps using arcGIS software. I need a freelancer that knows how to do this because am not sure how to get that done. You should do alot of images and produce the map at 1m, 3m and 5m and separete them as images. Explain for each one for example, if the flooding increase at 1m it might destroy this area and affect this number of people ...... bluh bluh bluh
ALSO IMPORTANT: send me the steps HOW do you produce the map ? because my tutor will ask me.
I have the data you need to use in a zipped folder.
P.S- i will give you all the data you need. My budget is 10-25usd
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
- Number Fonts: The 15 Best Fonts To Display Numbers
- 8 Steps To Make Your Own Cursive Lettering In Adobe Illustrator
- Letter Fonts: The Best 25 Free Cursive Fonts To Spice Up Your Designs
- How To Draw A Caricature Using Adobe Flash CS6: Donald Trump Caricature
- How To Draw A Cartoon Character Using Adobe Photoshop CS6: Joker Cartoon
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online