We are a manufacturer that has taken it upon ourselves to create a biweekly animated short about our industry. The show is drawn in Illustrator and animated in Adobe After Effects.
We already have a set art style that we are following, and are looking to add someone to our team who can recreate that art style when creating new assets (such as creating a new arm pose on a character).
As well as creating assets for an animated short, we will also be needing you to create other marketing illustrators, such as logos, t-shirt designs and ad work.
This is a full time 40 hour a week job. We will require you to relocate to Idaho as a lot of the personality of the shorts comes from working in our building and industry.
- Taking a storyboard and creating all the new assets that are requested.
- Importing these Illustrator drawings into After Effects and rigging them for animation.
- Creating t-shirt designs, marketing graphics, or ad work, either with your own ideas or those given to you.
- Strong grasp of illustration principles, information design, typography, color, imagery and iconography
- Compelling portfolio that includes character design.
- Experience with animation concepts
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
- Ability to recreate an art style for new assets on already drawn character puppets.
- Must be able to work quickly, the turn around time per short is two weeks.
- Must be willing to relocate to Idaho, this is a full time job.
- Strong experience with Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with Adobe After Effects a plus, but not required. Willing to train on how to rig inside AE.
- Must be an all digital illustrator, from sketch to final project needs to be done on a computer.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $20/hour for this job
Hi, Thanks for your post, we are one of the top rated Freelancer team of professionals animators and are ready to begin on your project. Please see our work at [url removed, login to view]