We are looking for a talented, experienced designer who can demonstrate knowledge of iPhone app UI design.
We are changing an iPhone app to include some new screens. The requirements are as follows:
* Home screen (current layout attached)
- we need a new tab bar icon for an Events section of the app
- we need to devote an area of the Home screen to showcase latest News stories (dynamic scrolling possibly, with the user able to click through to the landing page for each story)
- we need a screen with an events calendar layout (the event has 4 attributes e.g. title, date, location, event type)
- we need a landing page for each event to show more detail including a photo specific to the event, the above 4 attributes, the venue (a hotel), and a longer description. In addition, there needs to be an 'Add to my calendar' feature
- the calendar design should provide a Sort control allowing the user to sort the calendar by event type, and the user should be able to scroll up and down the list to choose an event to view.
- News should list in chronological order
- News item attributes in the list will include a thumbnail image, title and date
- Each News landing page will include an image, title, date, and the full description. There should be a control allowing the user to scroll forwards and backwards through each story.
You will be provided with dummy data to layout what is required. The winning bid will receive the current AI files to work with. Closing date for bid is Tuesday 22 January at [url removed, login to view] UK time.