Convert Adobe Illustrator file into 3 Layers Including Outline Layer
This project was awarded to ammuman for $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I have an Adobe Illustrator file that contains an object. Originally, the object was text, but now it is just a traced, vector object. I need you to convert this .AI file so that it has 3 layers, so that it can be cut out using a digital die cutter. I have attached the complete, one-page instructions that explains how to create the 3 layers in Adobe Illustrator.
This is supposed to be very simple to do, but I do not know how to do the steps in the instructions, because I do not know how to use Adobe Illustrator. I need you to take my original file, which is attached (called "[url removed, login to view]"), follow the instructions in the attached PDF file ("[url removed, login to view]"), and give me back a new .AI file that has 3 layers, as explained in the instructions.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
- 5 Steps To Draw A Cartoon Character: Anger (Inside Out) Using Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Define Typography: 20 Typography Terms You Must Know
- Letter Fonts: How To Choose The Best Cursive Font For Your Design Project
- Number Fonts: The 15 Best Fonts To Display Numbers
- 8 Steps To Make Your Own Cursive Lettering In Adobe Illustrator
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online