Four page client newsletter
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $417 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
1. Give your newsletter a name appropriate to your client.
2. Write a mission statement which you will use in your staff box
3. List and turn in 10 story ideas that fit your client and target audience (see client newsletter planning sheet).
4. Design a format for a 4-page newsletter--a front page design and how that design will be repeated in the subsequent pages.
5. Include the following elements in your newsletter:
A. Table of contents
B. Staff box with mission statement
C. Headlines which relate to your client/subject area
6. You must use complete articles; use the text in the class folder or any text to which you have access. You must use entire articles (there are several sizes included) or edit them so that the continuity and sense of the article is not destroyed. You cannot stop an article mid-sentence. Write headlines to reflect content that would be appropriate for your client, even though the subjects of the articles will be different. The purpose here is to give you experience in working with copy to fit your layout.
7. Place at least 2 articles per page; more is better. Use at least 3 articles on the front page. Put “news” type articles on the front page and columns or features on the inside.
8. Print your final color version with back and front in correct position. Turn in both color and black and white copies. Package your project in the class folder.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online