Industrial Design:- Metal USB Thumb Drive & Metal Stylus
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $244 SGD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Introduction :-
We are 3 season product development engineers looking for a,
[Industrial Designer] or [Creative Product Designer]
to come up with 3D designs of our concepts. If chosen, we will submit our initial concepts / direction in .PPT containing existing pictures of products, size constraints, material used and logo integration. We require a minimum of 3 possible design alternatives / direction.
Our products are minimal, sexy and luxurious to the touch. Your design has to reflect this. We are looking to prototype the 'USB Thumb Drive' and 'Stylus' out of some form of Metal Alloy. The process will most likely be 'Metal Injection Molding' and 'Plating' or 'Painting'. Design constraints therefore has to be accounted for, i.e straight pull parts. Use of color to create creative concepts is essential. Think 'Sleek & Sexy' as the overall theme.
Final Product :–
1) I.D. of a luxurious, sleek & sexy 'USB Thumb Drive' manufactured out of Metal Alloy / Aluminum.
2) I.D. of a luxurious, sleek & sexy 'Stylus Pen' manufactured out of Metal Alloy / Aluminum.
Key Deliverables :–
1) USB Thumb Drive - 3 rough concepts / directions and upon selection; 1 Final 3D concept.
2) Stylus Pen - 3 rough concepts / directions and upon selection; 1 Final 3D concept.
Project Time Line :-
No More than 2 weeks. The sooner the better.
The Fine Print :-
1. All work and correspondence must be done in strict confidentiality!
2. Fast paced project and the draft output is needed in the first week. Rough sketches of the initial direction taken will be acceptable.
3. Details of this product and Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) will be sent individually. Project will only commenced once a signed copy of the NDA is received. No sub-contracting to other freelancers will be allowed.
4. Designs & ID that is accepted and paid for will be owned exclusively by us (The Customer).
5. Preference will be given to consultants who included any prior work for references. Being 'Consumer Electronics' based, we would prefer references and samples of prior work done in this field.
5. Detailed discussions on project cost can be made once the right vendor is selected.
** We have multiple Industrial Design and CAD Modeling jobs. If this test project runs smoothly, rest assured there will be a minimum of 4 projects per month.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online