We are looking for a creative and timely industrial designer who is experienced in developing CAD models for rapid prototyping.
The project involves designing an enclosure/housing for a portable medical device.
As time is of the essence, we are looking for a minimalistic design but with tight integration with existing electronic circuitry. CAD models of the circuit board assembly will be provided. Multiple design iterations based on feedback are to be expected. This job will need to be completed quickly, and can very possibly turn into a continual partnership for future ideas based on your creativity and timeliness.
- Demonstrated experience as an industrial designer HIGHLY preferred
- Experience with designing for manufacture (rapid prototyping or 3D printing) HIGHLY preferred
- Expertise in SolidWorks or AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Someone who is a fluent and eloquent English speaker
- Someone with meticulous attention to detail
Here's what you need to do next:
- Reply with examples of your previous work, including product designs and 3D renderings.
- If your portfolio interests us, we will contact you and give you more details.
IMPORTANT - when you reply, start by typing the word: Sequence
This is to verify your genuine interest in this posting, and that you are not simply shotgun auto-replying to all new postings, as many users do.
40 freelancers are bidding on average $510 for this job
==Sequence== Hi, I have wide experience in this field to implement your project, paying attention to details. Please see examples of my works in my portfolio.