Robotics Automation Mechanical Design and Programming of automatic dispensing of acrylic paint beads on printable materials
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $8750 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Our client is interested in a low cost, acrylic paint beads dispensing robot (beads = raised dots). It is for use on canvas or other printable materials with a scalable printable size of between 10cm x 10cm to 200cm x 200cm. The size of the deposited paint beads should be scalable from [url removed, login to view] to 10mm. The shape of the deposited paint beads can vary based on the desired effect.
The robot’s mechanical/software abilities are:
1. Able to efficiently and quickly dispense acrylic paint beads, in a variety of colors, through refillable nozzles/heads, thus creating a highly dense placement of beads in a variety of colors, to locations on a canvass pre-determined by a software program
2. The dispensed paint beads can measure anywhere from 0.1 mm to 10mm
3. The robot should be able to accurately repeat and dispense paint beads within the same location/s, thereby creating multi-colored and layered paint beads
4. The robot should have a software program that will scan or download a color image and through user manipulation, replicate it in the form of painted beads
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online