Resources Global Professionals is currently looking in Russia, on behalf of our client who is a very well based health insurance corporation, for an experienced Internal Auditor to work in partnership with Client in their Moscow location. The project is addressing to independent consultants / contractors, with home base in Russia and the project length is for 1-3 months.
• Perform internal audit on company’s site in Moscow;
• Conduct an overall risk assessment, followed by audit of compliance risk management
• Bank reconciliations and cash management.
• University degree in appropriate discipline (i.e. accounting, finance or economics);
• Preferably to have a CIA, CPA qualification or equivalent;
• Strong background in international internal/operational audits;
• To have experience already in the Insurance business sector, or at least in any Financial Services company as Internal Auditor
• The person should be native Russian or at least to speak the language fluent, as well as fluent English.
• Strong analytic background with an attention to detail;
• Work effectively in a team environment and in building collaborative relationships with peers and with other stakeholders;
• Strong ability to organize, prioritize tasks and good knowledge in time management.
Resources Global Professionals
is a global professional services firm dedicated to helping clients change their business from the inside out. We provide services from 85 offices in more than 20 countries. We help local business leaders - and their global operating teams - execute internal initiatives. With experience across many disciplines - finance and accounting, governance, risk and compliance, information management, actuarial services, supply chain, and human capital - we help teams address complex situations on the inside of business. Working side by side with the client team, we solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
For more info, please visit our website: [url removed, login to view]