Craigslist Posting Expert Needed
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $63 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I am seeking an expert for posting the HTML ads of our online English education programs on Craigslist in order to generate sales. The design of this first trial ad has been completed.
1) You must have previous proven successful experience posting ads on craigslist
2) You must have all the systems in place for successful posting (IP addresses, verified accounts, Captcha verifications, IP switches, proxies, PVA's, etc).
3) No payment for ads that are ghosted or deleted within 24 hours.
4) Ads will be posted in the “Lessons” category of “Service” section.
5) The ad content will be provided in the completed HTML design with relevant keywords.
6) I want to post one ad for the first one week from Monday to Friday on Craigslist for a trial in the major 100 US cities. Then I will determine whether I will continue with this ad and other ads or change the plan.
7) Before you start posting, you must send me a brief plan which includes days, name of cities and states, approximate posting time.
8) Ad posting must occur at the most effective time between 6:00 am -11:00 am at the local time in each of the major 100 US cities.
9) You must be able to send me a brief report with the successful postings which are the ones you will be paid for. The report should include in which cities and states you posted the ad and on which days.
I am not picky. I will be very happy with only the reasonably acceptable results.
Please bid for 100 postings.
In your job application cover letter, please briefly mention how you will achieve this assignment.
I appreciate your interest in joining my team!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online