The objective is to create 3 MailChimp autoresponder series each consisting of 10 Emails for a total of 30 autoresponders.
Each of the autoresponder series represents a different language, English, Chinese and Japanese.
You will also need to create a plain text version of each autoresponder Email.
The HTML Email templates have already been designed and implemented into MailChimp so your job is to create and configure each autoresponder.
1) Selecting the appropriate mailing list
2) Specifying the autoresponder send frequency
3) Specifying the autoresponder send time
4) Specifying a name for the campaign
5) Specifying a subject for the Email
6) Specifying a “from sender name”
7) Specifying a “from Email address”
8) Selecting the correct Email template
9) Confirming then pausing the autoresponder
10) Moving the autoresponder to the appropriate language folder (you’ll need to create the folders)
All information for the autoresponder series will be provided so all you need to do is enter the data into the correct fields.
Create a plain text version of each of the HTML Emails and send a test Email to yourself.
Once you have corrected any technical issues you will send me the plain text version.
I shall advise of any revisions and you shall repeat the above testing procedure.