I'm looking for writers to put my crazy and often random thoughts to words for my new hip urban blog that's scheduled to be launched really soon. Must be able to create keyword-rich content on key topics to keep my audience engaged and returning to the blog. I'm looking to start off with 25-50 articles, 300-500 words each on topics that will include but not limited to:
Health & Fitness (Fitness & workout tips, How to's, Top 10 lists, Nutrition, etc.)
Sports (NFL, NBA, Tennis, Boxing, College football & basketball, etc.)
Technology (mobile phones, tablets, latest gadgets, automobiles, inventions, etc.)
Politics (latest news, world news, headline news, government)
Comedy (laugh out loud funny articles & posts)
My target audience are young, savvy, social, men and women. They are hard working professionals that demand real, fresh, quality engaging entertainment, and information on the fly
- Write original, high-quality, SEO-friendly articles that communicate my messaging to a wide variety of audiences including men and women.
- Create hip, fresh, and raw content for the young savvy users.
- Develop engaging content themes based on the direction given.
- Create thought provoking articles that grabs the user's attention and gets them involved on the topics.
- Contribute ideas on improving the blog and content.
- Must be readily available and respond in a timely manner.
- Must be able to start IMMEDIATELY!
- Writing styles must be consistent with a sense of my personality, style, and voice. (See below)
- Excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting (ENGLISH)
- Detail oriented, and Strong communication skills
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates the ability to create compelling copy for a wide variety of brands, target audiences and industries
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
I'm authentic, random, and uncalculated but at the same time I'm very detail oriented, well-spoken and respectful. I like to provoke debates and discussions on topics that matter to me the most. I keep it real at all times, simply put- I say what I mean and mean what I say. My audience respects me for my unbiased honesty. If I had to describe myself in three words they would be; Authentic, Humorous, and Unfiltered.
***NOTE - A Confidentiality Agreement will be required for this job. All work and content submitted will be checked for grammar, plagiarism, and copyright infringement.
This may also turn into a fulltime position depending on how well written the content and articles are!
Project Deadline Feb 7, 2014