AQUARIUM &amp; POND HOBBYIST NEEDED to chat on Twitter/Facebook
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 8
AQUARIUM & POND HOBBYIST NEEDED TO CHAT TALK TO CUSTOMERS ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK!
Hello, my name is Michael D Baker and the owner of one of the largest known Aquarium and Pond companies in the USA. I’m simply looking for someone who can represent themselves either as myself or as a member of my company who would be competent enough to answer commonly asked questions and post articles, blogs, create ads and increase business through the use of our Twitter and Facebook social networks.
NOTE: I'm looking to make this a permanent position and not a one time deal. So if you do a good job, you'll stay on permanently and get paid just to make friends and talk about a hobby you already love. This is one of those jobs everyone wishes they could have. Get paid for something you already love and probably already do on websites (converse) anyway.
• A hobbyist with at least 3 years’ experience in the hobby of owning and taking care of…
- Marine aquarium system(s)
- Reef aquarium system(s)
• Coral Propagation
• Breeding of fish
• Construction of custom aquariums
• Filtration and Maintenance techniques
• Marine Biology
• Running or working for a retail or wholesale fish center
• Pond keeping and Koi Care.
• Answer questions on our Facebook, Twitter and Blogger social network accounts.
• Make friends! Talk about the hobby you already love.
• Increase business for us through recommendations, up-sells, and help create and promote product awareness and advertising for these areas.
• Create hobbyist accounts on several well known hobbyist Forum chat sites where you will interact with other hobbyists and tell them about us through general conversation (not spamming their boards) but follow their regulations. Many hobbyists on these boards ask daily where other hobbyists go to buy certain products. Answering these with a link to that particular item is a great way to bring more business to us. There is no advertising like word of mouth from a friend.
HOW SHOULD YOU BID?
I’d like you to bid based on a criteria of how many posts and conversations are made. You may work as much or as little as you want but you will probably work about 10 hours a week. I’d like a bid of what you would charge based on the following criteria which should be done per week.
• 10 hours minimum dedication per week.
• 100 posts minimum per week on Twitter, Facebook and Blogger combined (example. 20 twitter posts, 50 Facebook posts and 30 blogger posts = 100). They do need to be more than just a couple words though. I expect a conversation and the building of a community of friends here.
• 20 minimum PM’s to random members per week to build up a personal friendship with other hobbyists and you who will represent our company.
• 2 well written articles to be published weekly on blog forums or in hobbyist magazines each 400 words or more. Must be unique, well written and magazine worthy! They can be about anything in the hobby from how to maintain a reef tank, coral propagation, tips and tricks, pond aquaculture, planted freshwater tanks, aggressive fish keeping, etc. These are just a few topics that you can have a lot of fun with but all material “MUST” be unique and not copied from anyone else especially where we may get into trouble for it.
• I can tell you for this job, I'm only looking to pay low at about $30 USD a week to start and if you do a good job and bring customers in, it can be raised significantly but not till you first prove yourself so initially, you will want to start with a low bid just to get the job.
PM me anytime and I do have Skype if you would like to talk live. To view just one of my many aquatic websites to see what you will be talking about and promoting, you may do so by checking it out at [url removed, login to view] .
Michael D Baker, President
Oceanpro Aquatics Inc.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online