We are in search of an individual with good experience in writing Press Releases.
Along with writing he needs to have some established account or have to create new accounts for us on PR sites for submission, as well as on social media.
The bidder should be a perfect and engaging writer of articles, press releases, rewriting content, writing content outlines (if necessary) and flow charts, conduct content audits. He must love to write. Advertising or IT writing is a plus with an understanding of SEO and PR.
Bid for about 10 Press Release for a start (400-500 words each). Afterwords, we'll agree on a monthly number of PR.
1. We do not need general writing. We shall guide you through what our company is doing so that you will write specific. We'll also provide you with topic/headline for each.
2. You also know how to add backlink in Press Release.
3. No black/gray-hat techniques
4. Submission to sites that are part of Google news are best.
5. All press releases and blog posts will be Copyscape verified.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $158 for this job
Experienced press release writer here. With my 7 years experience in writing and with my proven reputation here, you don't even have to worry about quality.
Thanks for the invitation but I don't write press release. I have placed my bid for writing 10 articles 400-500 words each. So if you want high quality articles from me, you can ask. Regards, Ador