Article/Press Release Writing and submission
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $158 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We are in search of an individual with good experience in writing Press Releases.
Along with writing he needs to have some established account or have to create new accounts for us on PR sites for submission, as well as on social media.
The bidder should be a perfect and engaging writer of articles, press releases, rewriting content, writing content outlines (if necessary) and flow charts, conduct content audits. He must love to write. Advertising or IT writing is a plus with an understanding of SEO and PR.
Bid for about 10 Press Release for a start (400-500 words each). Afterwords, we'll agree on a monthly number of PR.
1. We do not need general writing. We shall guide you through what our company is doing so that you will write specific. We'll also provide you with topic/headline for each.
2. You also know how to add backlink in Press Release.
3. No black/gray-hat techniques
4. Submission to sites that are part of Google news are best.
5. All press releases and blog posts will be Copyscape verified.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online