Hi, I have an email database of 950,000 emails for my real estate business.
I need a provider that can send weekly emails! To start we would begin with one email per week for four weeks every month. So the total emails to be sent = 950,000 * 4 = approximately 3,800,000 emails/month. This could later increase to two emails per week or 7,600,000 per month.
Before you bid- I am again re-iterating so that there is no confusion: - you will send one email to 950,000 email addresses to a database I will provide each week. Here are the parameters.
1) This should go into inbox and not spam. - the first milestone is for a week of testing. - we will provide you with complete creatives that need to be sent in the email.
2) We will only work through escrow of freelancer.
3) Please revise your quote to a final/last price quote that you will charge (require your lowest possible price per month)
4) The charges you mention will be paid to you monthly.
5) You are responsible for complete delivery on a weekly basis to all the emails we provide - we require inbox delivery not to junk.
6) We will send you one emailer per week. For every email that you are unable to send, we will reduce the monthly amount pro-rated - if you miss to send an emailer for one week in a month, the bid amount will be divided by 4 and we will deduct that from payment.
7) We will send you the emailer one week ahead with the subject line.
8) IPs, domains etc is your responsibility and can in no way delay the campaign for us. If there are too many spams or unsubscribes, its your responsibility to clean the list. If you need to purchase new IPs, that again is your cost. This should in no way delay our project. If any email does get blacklisted for any reason you will have to change the IP to get it into inbox I am sure as we keep sending emails a lot of these will unsubscribe/spam etc. so the number will keep reducing.
9) Before you bid, let me know - Do you have the capacity to shoot 950,000 emails per week? What would the lowest cost be in that case?