40-50 Auto Insurance Leads per Week
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
1. I am paying no more than $2 a valid lead. If not interested, stop reading
2. Before you read any further, please understand I am not going to "trust" anybody with the money and not asking to "trust" me back on the job.
3. The way I pay to minimize the damage from the scammers:
a. I pay you minimum ($30) upfront for 15 leads. If you scam me on this - it is not a big loss
b. If you deliver 15 leads, after they are approved by my affiliate, I pay you another $30 for another 15 leads either from here or through PayPal. And so on
c. Once we develop working relationship, we can increase the number of leads and or affiliates to work with
Now the project details
Leads must be quality, 100% traffic for the United States ONLY ! They cannot be bogus. In other words...
* NO you can't hire other people to fill out the leads for you;
* NO you can't get your friends to sign-up;
* NO you can't use rotating IP addresses;
* NO you can't use fake emails;
* NO you can't use fake zip codes;
* NO you can't send duplicate sign-ups;
* NO you can't send fraudulent sign-ups;
* NO you can't use automated methods to send the leads;
* NO you can't use cookie cleaners;
* NO you can't use blackhat methods to send the leads;
* NO you can't use proxy servers;
* NO you can't use Craigslist to generate the leads;
* ONLY quality sign-ups;
* ONLY unique and confirmed email Addresses and zip codes;
* ONLY unique and confirmed IP addresses;
* ONLY 100% USA traffic
All my affiliates have admin panel with the "Good / Bad Lead" reports. The web sites that you going to work with will be assigned to you ONLY, so "Good / Bad" would be your stats ONLY!
That being said, this is how you'll be paid.
If you accept and understand these terms, in your PM you must state that you agree to the terms listed in the job posting along with any other information you want to provide.
Instruction will be provided after you get hired.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online