Description: we are looking for a pleasant and competitive e-mail response operator. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
Job Duty: reply e-mails from customers according designed schemes and methods. The samples are provided.
• Native Chinese or Japanese or Russian;
• Spoken English;
• Experience in e-mail responding;
• Ability to understand customer needs and handle different types of personalities;
• Strong listening, communication, presentation and social skills;
• Remote cooperation (work at home);
• Stable working hours (you may choose by yourself, but not less, than 5 hours a day);
• Wages up to 20 USD per day;
• Usual instructing and support.
28 freelancers are bidding on average $6/hour for this job
I studied Mandarin in China for two years. I have access to my email all the time and therefore can respond within 1 - 2 hours of receipt, depending on how busy I am with my actual work :)