Bulk email correspondence project
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $225 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We need someone who is able to successfully imitate mass correspondence with our email server. This would consist of these steps:
1. Candidate will have access/ownership of at least 1000 free email accounts (from yahoo, hotmail, gmail, aol, etc.)
2. Candidate will be able to log in to each free email account and compose a message to a specific email address on our server.
3. This will be repeated from each of the free email accounts owned by candidate.
4. Our server will send and auto-response message back to the original email account.
5. Candidate will then reply to the auto-response message.
6. Candidate will send 2 emails per day to our server, from each of their free email accounts.
7. We would like to try this for a period of 2 weeks
8. Content of the message does not matter, as long as it is a complete sentence.
9. If the candidate has software that can automate any parts of this process, that would be the ideal situation.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online