data analysis - open to bidding
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $6 AUD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 AUD / hour
Please refer to 87 Bay Street file refer to both tabs and the following tasks can be undertaken for both.
- I need to compare the Data Provide by Nettleton, Koichi, Kann and BVN to both the Base Scheme Date - Turners for both Tabs
- Could you add additional columns to the right of the data sets mentioned above and work the the % increase of decrease for each data set from the base data - Turner Scheme
- for example Tab 1 could you work out the increase or decrease from the base scheme for GFA, FECA, Balconies, NSA, Efficiency for each compared to the based
- for example Tab 2 could you work out the Qty, Rate $, Total $.
- once the columns have been added and data analysis inserted (thru formulas) could you format in accordance with each color already used in the headings.
- could you add conditional formatting to the percentage increase or decrease columns if increasing highlight font green if decreasing highlight red - (if you don't know how to use conditional formatting please don't undertake this task.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online