eBay/Amazon sellers to post our items- full time/part time
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $309 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We are looking for productive eBay and Amazon sellers to add to our team. Some of our sellers are making $1500+ a week
Please quote your ebay /amazon ID when bidding; thanks
ATTENTION: WE DO NOT SELL HIGH PRICED PRODUCT
We are here to look for reliable business relationship and will take good care for every new seller
these are genuine not fakes or counterfeit
- Your ebay ; paypal or amazon account should be more than 6 months old; preferably more than a year old
-ebay accounts do not need to be big accounts ; with enough feedbacks to start selling .
-Verified paypal account with no limits, should be at least 12 months old and used often for transactions;
- Able to work independently. Listing descriptions and pictures will be provided; and we will answer all your questions eventually but must be able to follow simple instructions and think for yourself-
-Good written English required
-Attentive to detail , self starter and team player.
- Auctions will be BIN (Buy-it Now) in Fixed price format for most items.
- You will receive up to 25 percent per each direct sale; you will be selling more than 2-3 item per day
- Shipping for most items is free.
- You will send a sales report at the end of each day;(format and template will be provided)
- Items will be shipped once I receive payment and tracking numbers will be provided with most items.
- All support questions can be forwarded to us for eventual replies to customers
If you fulfill these requirements and feel confident to join us, please bid and quote your ebay/amazon ID
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online