We are launching new global online store project and looking to hire a social media manager from US that will help manage our Facebook fan page, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and LinkedIn accounts for US and Global market.
For part-time and long term work.
The project will be in mobile game industry. We will focuse on devices for mobile games and games (bit later) for that devices.
2-3 daily posts in each network.
The Main Goal - increasing sales through the online store (website) and facebook shop app.
This will be recurring and on-going. Some of the key qualities needed:
1) Knowledge of social media metrics & how they tie back into organizational goals (higher sales, greater awareness, better reputation, etc.)
2) Being to able to disseminate content in a targeted way, and knowing each social media channel's demographic, purpose & ideal media.
3) Solid writing skills (esp being able to articulate ideas/statements/responses in a condensed format.)
4) Familiarity and ability to work with Google AdWords and Facebook Ad
5) Interpersonal communication skills (since the position will frequently interface with the public on social media channels.)
Please respond only if you have these qualities.
The strategy plan will be an advantage for your proposal.
Please make a bid for monthly payment.
Thank you and good luck!