SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING MANAGER (ENGLISH FIRST LANGUAGE)
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Estimated duration: Ongoing
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE ONLY LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN READ AND WRITE ENGLISH AS THEIR FIRST LANGUAGE.
We are seeking a social media community manager to be our online voice (starting with Facebook/Twitter and Google+). Please submit your bid per monthly fee with a breakdown of exactly what you will look to achieve (how many posts per day/research etc). We currently have no social media presence so this will be something you will build from scratch and as you become more and more active and the work load increases so too will the remuneration. Please also be sure to start your bid message with "Howdy", so we know you are at least taking the time to read this!
Candidate should be familiar with creating and launching social promotions, advertising and contesting platforms (Wildfire, Klout, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads etc.). They should also be keeping up with current and future trends of social media. Knowledge of WordPress and photo editing software such as Photoshop is also preferred.
• Create, articulate, and execute a vision and strategy for our online social media. (Facebook, Twitter and Google+)
• Rapidly increase the followership and quality of our social communities.
• Manage day-to-day reactive and proactive communications on all key social media channels.
• Management of monthly and weekly editorial calendars for all prepared social media content.
• Creations of original content for social media posts based on special events, promotions and company announcements.
• Preparation of weekly and monthly reports on key social media analytics.
• Design and manage social media adverting campaigns, promotions and contests.
• Strong creative writing skills
• Expert-level administrative knowledge of the key social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest)
• Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Experience using major social media management software packages
• Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
• Working knowledge of SEO and SEM practices
• Experience leading vendor and agency programs
• Preferred - Functional knowledge or some experience with HTML/CSS
• Preferred – Basic photo editing skills
• Preferred – Mobile commerce experience
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online