* If you bid over my project max, your bid will NOT be considered *
I have an adult toy website ([url removed, login to view]) that I would like to market and draw customers to. Currently, I have only made a couple of sales, and need to increase the number dramatically. I do not want "hits" on the site that are delivered through a BotNet or other automated method.
So far I have spent $150 on 2 projects which promised results, and both have failed miserably. The first promised 10,000 unique visitors, which ended up being a BotNet that just caused the number of "visits" to increase, but had a 100% bounce rate (requested the initial page then terminated the connection) and a 0 second average visit time. The second was a "bulk email" that promised to send 25,000 users a targeted email, of which I got 10 visitors, 1 buyer.
I am looking for methods (that you will implement) to advertise and market my website that will result in a HUMAN making the conscious decision to go to my website, and to make purchases.
In your bid, answer the following 4 questions:
1) What method of advertising and marketing will you employ?
2) What is the expected outcome of your method of advertising and marketing?
3) How can I verify that you have delivered what you have promised?
4) What type of guarantee is there with your method?
If it will help to draw the customers, I will provide a promo code that will give customers 10% off of any order over $100.