We are an agency looking for a Social Media Manager to help us manage multiple social media accounts.
You should be a creative, passionate and highly experienced marketer who is able to think outside the box.
Key Responsibilities of the Social Media Manager include:
- A strong grasp of Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, G+, as well as web 2.0 platforms
- Find and provide for approval relevant / high-quality content
- Promote content on a variety of social media platforms
- Engage audience with consistent updates (using Wildfire / Buddy Media / Hootsuite)
- Host contests, surveys, polls and quizzes
- Interact with visitors and reply promptly to any questions, comments and concerns.
- Defining and implementing social media strategy in conjunction with the Managing Director
- Managing all social media activity, including creating engaging content that could ideally go viral
- Campaign management
- Ensuring all content is on brand, consistent in terms of quality & tone of voice
Key attributes of the Social Media Manager include:
- Proven ability to create great content
- Vibrant, outgoing and thinks outside the box
- Experience of Customer Care via Social Media
- Excellent writing skills, both creatively and grammatically
- Knowledge of Photoshop/HTML/CSS or experience building social apps using Wildfire / Buddy Media / Hootsuite
- Copywriting experience preferred
Please be ready to send us your resume, cover letter and samples of your previous projects.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $9/hour for this job
Hello sir,I have 8 member team and good experience and we can start the work right now and also all communication and work will be high quality. all work will be done on my office and also without any delay.thanx