Our company is seeking a senior-level Affiliate Marketing Specialist for a full-time, 6-month engagement, with opportunity for longer-term work.
• Develop the Affiliate channel through existing and sourcing new Affiliate partners
• Plan and execute affiliate marketing strategies and meet budget and revenue targets in line with goals of Marketing Director
• Communicate with affiliates on a regular basis via social networks, newsletters and forums and maximize their profitability
• Identify performing and under performing affiliates and renegotiate contracts to secure a ROI and/or increase exposure of the brand/product
• Deliver daily / weekly / monthly management reporting to clearly communicate performance to Senior Affiliate Marketing manager on established KPIs, such revenue and acquisition figures
• Carry out regular market research and competitive analysis to develop innovative affiliate strategies
• Improve ease of use of affiliate module in the back-end of the site and front end module
* You will be expected to work independently but there are a team of people who can help and guide you.
• This is a 40-hour a week type job; we do not observe a 9-5 culture, but you are expected to be mostly available during Australian working hours; this is not a side project or nights-and-weekends gig.
We will read your cover letter word for word. Tell us briefly:
• What excites you most about this particular job
• How long you’ve been doing this type of work
• A few of your proudest achievements
The right person is someone who is looking to become not only a hired hand but an integral part of each move the company makes and is looking for some ownership of the work they do leading to higher compensation. Candidates from the Philippines are preferred.