- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 3
We are starting an online affiliate campaign and we are looking to work with an online marketing specialist who has experience creating and managing affiliate programs and affiliate teams. You will be responsible for building an affiliate team for US customers. We currently use OSI Affiliate so the right candidate will need to know how to use OSI along with our shopping cart, RegNow. However, if you prefer to use another affiliate software program, we are open to discussion.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
• Identifying and recruiting new affiliates
• Maintaining relationships with current affiliates
• Developing and monitoring affiliate programs
• Maintaining communications with affiliates
• Identifying and implementing other opportunities to enhance the affiliate program
• Motivation of affiliates
• Maintaining best practices for affiliates
We currently charge our customers $69 a month for individuals, $119 a month for couples and $55 for active military (although we will be raising our rates the first part of 2013).
Compensation will consist of the following:
• 25% commission for the first month and 10% residual (passive) commission for the life of the membership from your personal affiliate program
• 5% commission every month from your affiliate marketing team.
• Bonuses for attained goals
The ideal candidate should:
• Have experience in building affiliate programs
• Have E-mail marketing experience
• Have Lead Generation experience
• Have experience in uploading and managing email marketing campaigns
• Be a self-starter
• Speak and write in fluent English
• Be completely ethical
If the campaign is advantageous for both parties, project will be extended.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online