Appointment Setter Needed Work Form Comfort of your own HOME!!
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $119 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Appointment Setter Needed Work Form Comfort of your own HOME!! Make $150-$900 per week
Home Security/Home Automation Appointment Setter Needed Urgently!!! Work from comfort of your own home Full time or Part time! Work from anywhere.
We are looking for an Appointment Setter to work from home. This is a virtual position that will not require you to commute to our office. In fact, for our system to work and our team to become scalable, we purposely do everything with our Appointment Setters using the phone and computer/internet technology.
Past Appointment Setter Averages From Home:
1. Set 1 appointment with every 5-7 people you speak with "Live" on the phone.
2. 1 in every 4-6 dials are answered by a "Live" person.
3. Overall, you should be able to set 1 appointment in every 20-30 DIALS you make.
4. You earn $100.00-$[url removed, login to view] per appointment set and SOLD by our Agents.
5. Our agents average 3 sales per 5 solid appointment set by your effort.
You must use our approved script(s).
The appointment must be home at the day/time you set, and allow us to enter their home.
We would like someone who is a winner, who is confident in their ability to do this, whether from past experience or from a background in business/account development or sales. You won't be selling on the phone here, but that kind of selling background makes your voice tones more at ease and less fearful with folks on the phone.
We don't want to continually cycle through Appointment Setters. It wastes a ton of time and energy for everyone. So, here are a few reasons that past Appointment Setters have left or been terminated. You can avoid responding if any of these would be an issue for you:
- #1 problem has been. . ..personal problems! If there are "life" issues that will cause you to continually miss your daily scheduled phone time, this is not a good fit for you. If you will not be able to lock yourself in a secluded room for 2 hours at a time, this will not be a good fit for you.
- #2 -- Getting discouraged with results. This shouldn't happen, since we give the actual numbers in this ad and in the start-up materials. These are real numbers. I think some folks think they'll do better and get discouraged when it all still works out to be about $30 per hour and they wanted to make thousands of dollars per month.
- #3 -- not being teachable. We do not have time to debate or argue about any aspect of this proven system. We are not looking for a manager at this time. We are looking for someone to just do what has been already proven successful. Ask questions -- a lot of them! But, don't argue with us. Believe it or not, this has happened.
Most people find that 4 hours in a day on the telephone is the most they can emotionally handle, but 2 hours per day is doable by pretty much everyone long term. This is an income supplement. You would be wise to think of this as a $150-250 per week income supplement while working around 2 hours per day, 5 days per week.
Thanks for reading everything. You can tell we're looking for few really good candidates.
Let's Talk to see if we are a right fit for each other!
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online