Find Investors for 20 games
- Status Closed
- Budget €8 - €30 EUR
- Total Bids 9
I need to carry 20 games in mobile devices (Smartphones and Tablets) with operating systems Android and iOS.
I have already created the 20 games that exist in online mode in phase Beta Testing. This means that the transportation time on their mobile devices will be small (about 10 days each per platform).
What is needed is to optimize the graphics , the setting menu , incorporating advertising , the " install " the platforms of Facebook, Google Play and iPhone Market, any correction of bugs and advertising them.
The final cost of the work amounts to 1500 € per game for the two aforementioned platforms and games will continue to be updated then follow the new technologies.
I want to find for me people who are interested to invest in our work and provide the following investment opportunities:
• With an investment of 600€, will be given 40% of net profit for a game * platforms Android and iOS for the first five years of release.
• Lined 1200€, will be given 40% of net profit for a game on iOS and Android platforms for 20 years.
* The selection of games will be made by investors in order of priority . If investors to supplement the 20 games and be more , has made for creation and other games , or create a game based on your own idea from the outset , with an additional cost, which will be discussed according to the requirements of new game.
* The games are selected according to the needs of the market after extensive research and the majority regards original games that do not exist .
You ll paid 100€ if you find an investor that will invest 600€
and 200€ if you find an investor that will invest 1200€.
You ll paid instantly when the contract with the investor is active.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online