Help Me Reach My IndieGoGo Project Goal
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $34 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
PLEASE READ BEFORE BIDDING. AUTO-BIDS WILL BE IGNORED. PROOF OF COMPETENCY TO COMPLETE THIS TASK IS REQUIRED AND WILL BE THOROUGHLY CHECKED.
I'm starting an IndieGoGo campaign to help raise money for my next short film\music video project, and the budget I'm working with is something that must be met in order for it to happen.
In the past, I've never even come close to my goals. Internet marketing for money isn't my cup of tea. So I need an EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONAL who can GUARANTEE meeting and\or exceeding my goal.
My minimum goal is $30,000. My max goal is $50,000.
Here are the strict terms:
- In your bid, you must begin with "I have read, understand, and completely agree to the terms of this project without question". Bids lacking that will be ignored.
- Irregardless of what you bid, all you're guaranteed is $30 per $1000 you bring in. That's whether or not the project meets the goal or not, as long as the project reaches a minimum of $30. That way if you get hired and you fail to provide any help, I'm not dishing out massive amounts of money for nothing.
- However, if you do your job right, a bonus of $50\$1000 after the minimum goal is met, which will TRANSITION to $100\$1000 after the max goal is met.
- This is non-negotiable.
- This is a serious industry project. Please don't waste my time if you don't know what you're doing or cannot get me to my goal
- I have another high money project I need help with. Prove yourself, and this will be an ongoing thing.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online