I have got a website built in Bootstrap. All the base functions for the website are up and working. The only things left I want to implement is a user system and a responsive theme from Bootswatch.com. This is where you come in, I need your help to do this. To give you an idea what my websute is about it's a website where people can add listings and view other listings. It's very basic but serves its purpose.
Below is a summarization of the features I need to get implemented.
User system (rather simple):
- At this point any visitor can add a listing using a web form. I want this feature to be limited only to members of the website.
- Logged in users should be able to comment on listings (comment function need to be created).
- When signing up I want the following info stored in a database: nickname, password (hashed), email, age (10-100), sex (male, female), from (countries dropdown)
- Forgot password (enter email)
- Login area (ask for nickname/email, password)
- Keyword, + some other variables given upon request
Responsive theme from [url removed, login to view]
- I want to use a theme from Bootswatch.com. Most likely Simplex, Spacelab or Slate.
I would really recommend you to read the project description before bidding and don't skip through it which have happened a few times before on projects I've posted. I usually am quite good at knowing who read and who didn't.
Assuming the project with success I have got one more project coming up very soon which I need a programmer for as well you might be interested in.
4 freelancers are bidding on average £252 for this job
I am professional developer having 5 years of experience. please check my great portfolio here : [url removed, login to view] waiting to hear from you , thanks