*** International Position based in different countries *** Training in Europe *** Dead line to apply: Oct 28th, 2013 *** Monthly payment in EUR ***
As a project member in one of their business development units, you and your team will set up base in one of their international destinations. You will spend an average of 3-6 months in that country gathering all the raw materials they need in order to produce a country profile. You will be assisted by back office support and will be reporting directly to a sales manager.
Type of contract: Independent consultant (full time contract)
Our client is looking for people who have the ability to sell at the highest level of seniority and are prepared to live abroad 11 months of the year.
- At least 1 year of work experience preferably in Sales, Marketing, PR or related (Recent graduates are welcome to apply)
- Fluent in English. Spanish, French, Portuguese are a plus
- Excellent personal presentation, strong communication and networking skills
- Excellent convincing and problem solving skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to change, willingness to live in any country in the world and change on a short notice as required by the company
- Representing Client at social events, conferences and trade fairs, building up a strong network and contact list.
- Scheduling, preparing and conducting meetings/interviews with top ranking business and political officials. Ranging from Prime Minister Level through to level executives.
- Presenting, negotiating and selling communication/advertising campaigns to government agencies and AAA private companies.
- Deliver against all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
The company offers:
- An excellent financial package with a base salary and high commissions.
- All work related expenses are covered
- Ongoing training and development
- Structured promotion package
- Assistance with travel insurance
*** Application deadline: Oct 28th, 2013 ***
Please quote the Reference FRE-001-CSA on application